Personal Review: 5 in 1 Facial Care.... Sooo in Love!!


Today I'm going to share with you this wonderfully affordable item for skincare. Although I'm a female, I don't consider myself as a beauty freak. All I want is a good skin because I believe good skin does offer flawless beauty to all female. 

I told you I'm not a beauty freak. So, I never pay attention to the latest skincare tools available in the market. I don't have a specific daily / weekly / monthly skincare routine. I don't go for facial because to me its too expensive and I hate the idea of having to share the skincare tools with strangers even though they sterilize it for each customer.   

I don't use mask regularly although I know I can simply buy it at cheaper price from Guardian or Watsons or simply DIY my own mask. I seldom scrub my face as well. So do you think I have the right to complains when I feel my skin (specifically referring to my face) is not glowing like the others? Of course NOT right? I can only blame myself for the dead skin cells on my face.  


Getting frustrated with my face skin each day, I decided to buy 1 of these facial care set for myself. Bought it from Lazada during sale for about RM28. To be honest, I don't expect too much from this item because its very cheap but walaaa... It's in a very excellent condition when it arrived at my doorstep.   


As per product name, 5 in 1 Facial Care, it comes with 5 different 'tools'. It's very light so I don't think it will be a burden to be brought together during travel / outstation. However, it's battery operated only using two Double A battery. 

It has high & low setting, depending on what we prefer to be using. But for face, I strongly recommend low setting because there are lots of delicate areas on our face.  


1. Sponge like 'brush'. May use it to wash our face. 
2. Brush tool. I think it is the scrubber to helps remove the dead skin cells on our face.
3. Also a sponge. Same like our compact powder's sponge.
4. Massager. I love this 1 so much... 
5. Scrub but for less delicate skin areas like our foot. 

I'm going to give this product 5/5 rating because of its function and affordability. This will be a great gift for mums, sisters and girlfriends... 

2 comments:

Sheila Salim said...

Assalamualaikum kak nelly, macam best je! hehehee murah pulak tu adoiii nak grab ahh

Nelly said...

Waalaikumsalam sheila.. Super best! Grab jgn x grab!

All Right Reserved to As Told by Nelly | Template Design by Cik Jari Manis